Friday, February 1, 2013

Super Bowl Eats - Healthy Recipes

For those of you who want some fun
Super Bowl snacks, but don't want
to gain 50 pounds and have an upset
stomach, I decided to also include
some "healthier" options
Realize I only did this because it was
on the website, Closet Cooking,
 I looked at for the unhealthy snacks -
I am not a health food nut- obviously!
 
All recipes from Closet Cooking.





 
I think I would try the hummus and the Greek dip,
I'm not sure on the other ones.
 
Would you give any of these a try?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To answer your question--NO THANK YOU!! Were these things for real or did someone enter these in the "weirdest food in the world contest"?? Hummus sounds like some body secretion or something--they should give it a different name. I actually have no idea what it is-LOL I do love your blog and you:-) AA