Wednesday, February 27, 2013

March Photo Challenge

So I find myself getting kind of antsy lately - spring fever perhaps?
Spring officially starts in March, and I can't wait!
I have had enough of this cold weather.
I need it to warm up so I can start complaining that it's too hot!
 
Seriously, I love spring...
the flowers, the weather, the clothes, spring break, you get the idea.
 
I'm finding myself wanting to do some projects, but it's
difficult to follow through with anything because I work 40 plus
hours a week, and I'm usually doing chores on the weekend.
 
The one thing I know I can follow through on, however, is a photography challenge.
I've done them in the past, so I'm going to do the March Photo Challenge
hosted by The Idea Room.
I probably wont do all of the prompts, as I've done some several times,
ie. what I wore.  Also, if I find the prompt too difficult, I might skip it.
I want this to be stress free and fun.
 
If you have nothing else to do, you should join me.
You wouldn't make me do this by myself, would you?
Come on - just do it.
You know you want to!



No comments: