Friday, February 15, 2013

I've Got That Lovin' Feeling

Just like most of you, I had to
work on Valentine's Day.
It was a busy, busy day, and I
ended up out at a site from 2-6 PM.

About 5:30 PM, one of the gals
that I work with in the office came walking up
with something in her hands.
Todd had flowers & goodies delivered
to my work, but I wasn't there, 
so she was kind enough to bring them to me.

All the goodies -
flowers, teddy bear, chocolate, bath accessories.

Pretty Valentines bouquet

Very YUMMY chocolates.

After work, I met Todd at our local
stomping ground, Chili's.
It was pretty busy, so we decided to
sit in the bar area, which we had 
never done before.
The service was great and the food fantastic.

After dinner we headed home because
we were both exhausted from working
all day, and on our kitchen table were
cards and some sweets.
My parents had delivered the family
some goodies - super thoughtful!

Todd and I immediately headed
 back to our room 
(get your mind out of the gutter-
it's not what you think!) 
  Lexx had rented Hope Springs, 
so we watched that with
Lexx and then promptly fell asleep.

It was such a nice day...but my favorite
part was spending time with people I love!
 
In other news, I got a great surprise today.
Todd took today off and we spent
the day together - can you say
SO SWEET!

So did you have a nice Valentine's Day?

No comments: