Thursday, January 31, 2013

Super Bowl Eats - Unhealthy Recipes

 
Amen sister friend!
 
As you may or may not know,
I'm not really a football fan.
That being said, you don't have to be
to know that the 49ers & Ravens
are meeting up this Sunday for the Super Bowl.
In fact, this is all I've heard about at work.
 
While I'm not a die hard football fan,
I find it fun to research food for the big day.

Here are a few recipes I thought you might enjoy
(especially my mother-in-law, Anne) hehehe.
All recipes from Closet Cooking.









 


 
The Closet Cooking site has an email you can sign up for
as well as cookbooks you can buy.
 
I don't have any experience with the recipes,
but it's a nice little benefit if you find
that you are interested.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda,

Needless to say that Anne was so disturbed by the pictures, she could hardly talk!! Ha ha...

Keep up your good work!!

Brenda said...

Hey Dennis,
I aim to please. So which one are you trying? Hehehehe!