Thursday, February 21, 2013

Party, Party, Party!

I might as well call it Austin week here on my blog.
First the shopping, then the bike, now the parties.
He really did get spoiled this year.
Sunday, my parents invited him over and he requested
that my mom make hamburgers and potato salad..

Papa, Austin and Nana

All the food that Austin requested
(sorry for the bad picture)

After dinner was cake and ice cream
(of course)
He got German chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream.

Lexx was apparently in to photo bombing every picture
that was taken this evening as you will be able to tell.

My parents found an old picture of
Austin throwing a temper tantrum in
his little Cozy Coupe.
They were so clever and had it put on a t-shirt.
My dad had a great idea...
put the heading,
"Not car problems again!"
(Austin just wrecked his car and had to replace the radiator,
so he is sick and tired of car problems)

He then opened the rest of his gifts and read all his cards.
(See, Lexxa photo bomb - again)

After Sunday's celebration, we celebrated here at home.
Well, sort of, I gave Austin the choice of what 
he wanted for dinner and cake.

He picked chicken and dumplings and
German chocolate brownies (no cake).

Chicken with the dumplings on my plate plus a little salad.

German chocolate brownies....
Yummmmers!

His celebrations aren't over yet.
I know - ridiculous right?

This weekend we are heading over to his other
grandparents house and Grandmother is making
spaghetti and pie (I think).

Man my kids are spoiled, and really, they're not kids anymore.
I think they get more spoiled the older they get,
or our family gets even more generous as the years go on.

So does your family celebrate birthdays 500 different times as well?





No comments: