Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pretty Cars

As you could probably tell from the pictures that I posted on Monday,
Todd and I went to a car show right down the road from our house.

I've been to a few in my life, the largest one being in Sacramento,
but it was kind of fun to have one basically in our backyard.

Hot Rods at the Hiney (Hiney being short for Hindquarter House)
had a pretty impressive showing with something like 75 cars/bikes.

Keep in mind that there are less than a 
1,000 people that live in my town.


I pretty much know nothing about cars, but I do know what I like.
I thought some of the cars were outstanding, 
but I'll shut up now and show you some pictures, 
and you can see what you think.

Looks pretty fast.

I think this guy was my favorite in the show.

OR...maybe him.

Todd sure seemed to like this blue beauty.

Model T I'm guessing....
How did I come to this conclusion?

Just a guess.
Of course, I guess it could be the first initial of the
guys last name who rebuilt the car.

This was another one of my favorites.
Why?

Take a look at this back.
Yep, you could see through it.
How AWESOME is that!

I really like this because it showed the state that the present
owner bought the car in, and how much it was fixed up.
Yes, that is tons and tons of rust.

Here's the engine to the car above.

Here's the actual car.

Here's a picture of the inside.
Immaculate!

This wins best prize for the funniest car.

This was the cars description.

This is what it looks like.

This was just a corner of the show.

I gave you a little sampling of what was there.
So what was your favorite?


No comments: