Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines Decorating Made Easy

If you're anything like me,
you like things to be decorated
but you are insanely lazy and don't
want to take the time to actually do it.
 
An easy and cheap decorating idea
is printing up little love sayings
and shoving the printable in a cool little frame
(hopefully that you already have on hand).
 
I listed some of my more favorite printables
and their links so you could be super lazy
and just go to the appropriate web page,
click on the link and print it out on
your color printer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and one of my favorites....
 
 
Recognize that quote?
It's Mr. Winnie the Pooh!
 
Something I thought was also
awesome about the majority of these
printables was that you can
leave them up year round because
they just talk about love and not
Valentines Day -
with the exception of two.
 
(Now that's the epitome of lazy - right!).

No comments: