Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday

We got to celebrate the Super Bowl at 
Todd's dads house.
It was awesome.
Dennis' house.
So beautiful!
It has a 360 degree view when you go on the top floor.

The gang watching the first half of the game.
Anne was happy because the Ravens were killing the 49ers.
It looked like everyone else was bummed.

Austin and I decided to take a quick break,
which promptly turned in to a photo shoot,

and then a dance party.




Austin doing his Super Bowl dance.

We finally made it back inside the house,
and went directly to the food...
which was the original reason we took a break from 
the game in the first place.

My favorite part of the game?

Beyonce performing.

I told you I'm not much of a football girl.

So were you disappointed in the end result of the game,
or were you like me and don't really care?

No comments: