Friday, December 7, 2012

Some Holiday Inspiration

I missed posting yesterday because our Internet doesn't like bad weather.
It wouldn't connect me to blogger,
so here I am a day late.
 
I wanted to post some pictures of holiday projects that inspired me,
and that I thought I might be able to do as well.
 
via Pinterest
Pretty easy -
chalkboard paint, and old frame and a little patience.
 
How cute is this!
Take a leftover piece of wood, some paint and letters...
BAM!
 
So sweet.
I really love the sentiment.
 
  You could add a little pop of color on your door or
wall without having to spend money on a wreath.
 
It looks fairly easy to make.
Some pieces of fabric cut in a triangle sewed on a pillow.
 
So what do you think?
Would you be able to make these?
Have you been inspired to make any holiday crafts?

No comments: