Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Cards X 2

I promised you I would show you the 
Christmas cards we sent out this year
as soon as I felt everyone had received theirs.

So without further ado -
here you go.
Note:  These are terrible quality pictures.
Sorry!
I did try and copy it from the website,
and for some reason it will not let me.

This is the front of the Christmas card.
It is sort of like chalkboard black with 
white writing and little holly branches (?)
on the side.

The back of the card.
As you can see it has little holly things again
and a squarish pattern.
I really like how Tinyprints decorates 
the back of their cards.

I included a letter from the family
 in with all of these cards 
kind of outlining what had 
happened during
2012.

And because I was so on the ball this year, 
and because the puppies told me that they 
felt left out, they actually sent out 
Christmas cards to a select few.

Who really ate the last Christmas cookie?
(Yes he is wet and dirty in the picture.
We were at the park and he had played in the river 
and was rolling in dirt - that is why he is smiling!)

Then on the back we decided to put a little something extra.
Shutterfly allows you to add stuff for free,
so we did

Loki says,
"Wishing you and your pack the Merriest Christmas
and a yappy New Year!

So there you have it.
Nothing super fancy, but nice enough.
It really was a Christmas miracle that these 
were sent out, and even on time.
I haven't been on the ball enough to mail
out cards in about, oohhhh, five years.
I know-
for shame Brenda.
Ya whateva!

So were you on the ball this year and
get your Christmas cards out,
or did I just own you?
(Hey a girls gotta brag when she can!)

No comments: