Monday, February 27, 2012

A Fun Sunday Morning

The weekend flew by.  Weekends never seem long enough, and I never have enough time to get everything done.  Saturday, Todd and I ran all our errands - one day gone!  Sunday morning was awesome.  Todd and I slept in until about 9:30, got up and showered, then went for a walk.  Lexx decided she wanted to join us, so she got out a bike and rode along with us.  We then ate breakfast and lots of it.  It was such a beautiful morning, sunny and brisk.  

Random picture - look the flowers think it's spring.

Our hike up the hill.

A friend we made along the way.

A curious friend we made along the way.

Lexx joining us. 

Look at all the yummy breakfast food.

The afternoon wasn't as exciting, but I can't really complain because at least I wasn't at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cooked breakfast?? Some of it looked really good-lol AA

Brenda said...

?
We ate breakfast at the Hindquarter House. It was delicious (and large)!