Monday, February 13, 2012

A Day Off - Organizing Office/School Supplies

I had the day off.  It was raining, so I decided to start a fire, make coffee and watch a movie. 

Rainy day

Started a fire.

Made coffee.

Watched a movie.  10 pts. if you can tell me which one.

I started to get bored because I was the only one home, so I decided to continue organizing. 
I tried to get the clutter out of the "junk drawer". 
I found this black and white organizer through Open Sky and thought it would work perfectly. 
I also like the fact that it allows you to see what you have so you are not buying unnecessary items. 

 I don't have it completely finished, but I thought I would show you anyways.

It hangs off the back of the door.


You can label it however you like.

That's all I have accomplished for now. 
 I think I will relax the rest of the day. 
This is the life.

No comments: