Sunday, January 8, 2012

Childish Things

 While cleaning closets and reorganizing, the kids happened to find some little treasures.  Let me give you a little back story before I show you the pictures first.  From the time Austin was about 3-6, he loved two things; trains and triceratops (dinosaurs).  Practically everything he owned revolved around those two things.  Because my mom can sew and knew that Austin loved dinosaurs, she made him a triceratops Halloween costume one year when he was about 4 years old.  I have pictures of him in his costume somewhere, but I just couldn't seem to find them.  Now, fast forward about 17 years.....here you go


Austin in his triceratops hood/hat and Alexxa with her kitty headband.



A close up of Austin's triceratops hood, let's call it Tony.

I have to say, I don't think many guys Austin's age would model their Halloween costume for their mom to post on the Internet.  He's a pretty cool kid...you need to be jealous.

No comments: