Saturday, January 14, 2012

Book Recommendations

One of my resolutions was to read a book a month.  I haven't even picked a book up yet.  It's not because I don't want to, it's because I'm really needing some recommendations.  I'm up for most genres, so if you could just throw some suggestions out there I would appreciate it.

I do have a couple in mind to start, but I need to buy them still.  This is what I am thinking of reading so far (let me know what you think if you have read the book):

1.  The Hunger Games (I must read this before the movie comes out in March)
2.  Catching Fire
3.  Mockingjay (All three of these make up the Hunger Games Trilogy)
4.  Water For Elephants
5.  The Help
6.  Poisonwood Bible (I'm not sure about this one)
7.  A Million Little Pieces  (Not positive about this one either)

I would love to hear your thoughts.  Share...please.

No comments: