Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

The fam and I celebrated NYE over at my father-in-laws house. We had a great meal and then sat around the tv and watched Dick Clark's Rockin NYE Party - cause we're cool like that. At midnight we clanked our glasses, had a couple kisses, and because we were all tired, wen't home and wen't to bed. We all know how to rock a NYE party I tell you. It was a very mellow and wonderful evening. Definitely more my speed than going out on the town and drinking.

Dennis enjoying pre countdown cermonies through the back of his eyelids.

Getting ready for the countdown.

The gang lined up and ready to toast.

Thor and I showing you it is now 2012
(see Thor holding up a paw for the 1 and me holding up 2 fingers). 
It looks like Thor had a little too much to drink.

I hope you had a fabulous evening and were safe.
Love to you all.

No comments: