Sunday, July 18, 2010

What a Genius


Alexxa had Freshman orientation at CSUMB yesterday, so we didn't get back home until late. We managed to pick up the mail before dragging ourselves into the house. When we got inside and looked through the mail, the results of Todd's EIT (Engineer In Training) were there. After taking the test Todd was absolutely sure that he bombed it because he felt he didn't know several answers and he just came away feeling like a dunce. Well...he passed! Yay for my little genius husband. Mr. Smarty pants. Good job honey, we are very proud :)

Things I'm thankful for:
A husband that's a genius
That I can cheat off of him if I have to take any kind of test
The fact that, mostly, my test taking days are over

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats Todd! If your little brothers could do it, of course you could too! :)