Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday, really




Ya, ya, I know it's been a couple of days since I posted, but I haven't been home until after 9 PM two nights in a row. As much as I love you guys, I'm not posting when I'm half asleep. Well, maybe I would if I could sleep in the next day or maybe if I had insomnia.

Anywho, I have a couple of pictures that made me smile from our trip. One is Austin showing his light saber skills, another is Alexxa showing her card playing skills, and the last is Todd showing us his barbecuing skills.

Well, I have to skidaddle because I have to get ready to go to Monterey with Lexx for her freshman orientation...you know...laundry to do, clothes to pack, yada yada yada.

Catchya later. Over and out, yo.

Things I'm thankful for today:
Things that make me laugh
The cropping tool for my photos so I can chop off half my body and make myself half the size :P
Bright orange nail polish on my toes

No comments: