Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Vacation



We managed to drive through three states in six hours and arrived home last night exhausted. The family has spent the last four days at my mom and dad's new place in Oregon. My mom, dad, sister and her family, brother and his sons, and grandma all met up there to celebrate my dad's 70th birthday. Also while we were up there, Todd turned 41, so we had double fun. I didn't take many pictures of the vacation because we decided to take family portraits since all of us haven't been together in one room for at least five years.

It was nice to be able and catch up and visit. But, as most of us know, it's just as nice to come home and relax.

Things I'm thankful for today:

Family
My own bed
Spending time with Austin, Alexxa and Todd
Having family vacation time

No comments: