Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Well Hello There











Todd and I are back from our little minication. Last May my parents gave Todd a gift certificate to the Wharfmaster Inn in Point Arena, as well as one to the Phoenix Restaurant. It has taken quite a while, but we were finally able to get away and enjoy his graduation gift. Can I tell you...it was amazing. Point Arena, the town, is not very spectacular...a little run down and a pretty typical coastal town. However, if you make a right, driving north, before you ever enter the town, it leads to this wonderful little pier, shops and the Wharfmaster Inn.

The pictures above are of the actual Inn, and the Phoenix. Todd and I stuffed ourselves, and the above pictures are of our Caesar Salad, Todd's steak and potatoes, and a Lavendar Sundae *nom, nom, nom*.

I am going to have to split this post up into a couple of different days as I don't want it to be too picture heavy.

It was beautiful, relaxing, and just what we needed to rejuvenate from our hectic work schedules. It was also nice to see how the other half lives :)

Thanks mom and dad!

What I'm thankful for today:
Todd graduating
Me being able to benefit from Todd graduating
Being able to spend time with Todd celebrating

No comments: