Friday, May 17, 2013

Long Beach - Day 2

Day 2 in Long Beach was pretty uneventful.
Todd had was occupied with his conference until 5 PM,
so I had to keep myself entertained most of the day.

I walked down the street to a local Mexican food restaurant,
grabbed some lunch, and brought it back to the pool to eat.
It was a beautiful warm day,
so I went for a quick swim.




After Todd got back we decided to go out to eat across the 
street at a place called Boston's.


We were both too tired after dinner to do too much,
so we strolled back to the hotel room and stayed there until 8 PM.



Around 8 we headed back up to the rooftop to meet up 
with Todd's coworkers and have a cocktail
(oops, I meant I had a cocktail).

We stayed and visited until about 11:30 PM,
went back to our room and hit the sack.

Do I look drunk?

I wasn't, that's just how I always look.

No comments: