Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Weekend

It's going to be a busy next few weeks
around this household.
Birthday celebrations, graduations, Father's day
shopping, family get together,
you name it, we're doing it.

I decided to post some pictures from dinner
last week.  Why you ask?
Because I really like the painting in the background,
AND
I wanted to gross my mother-in-law out by 
showing her some of the food we ate.

My cutie son, Austin.

Some delicious food from Gringo's.

Some of the paintings they have displayed at the restaurant.

Hope you have an eventful weekend.
And HEY-
Stay out of trouble would ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda, how could something like that end up on a plate that they would actually bring to the table?? Or, did Alexxa photoshop stuff to repulse everyone?? Seriously, I am amazed by what y'all eat-lol. I love y'all anyway--AA P.S. Dennis says, "yum, yum".

Brenda said...

I knew you would like this post! We'll have to invite you guys with us next time we go to Gringos.