Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks


It's a wonderful time of the year.
A time when you can contemplate what is important to you.

Here are a couple of things that I am thankful for this year.

1.  My wonderful husband. 
     He is the rock of our family. 
When we are all falling apart and need guidance,
 he is the one that we all turn to. 
He is also a kind and loving person.

2.  Awesome kids. 
     They are hard working, intelligent and all around great! 
Plus, they love their mama.

3.  The rest of my family (in-laws included). 
      I have the best family - ever!
  They are very supportive of everything
 and they are also great at spoiling me!
 
4.  The puppies.
     They make me smile on a daily basis.  
What would we do without all this entertainment?

5.   A job.
      During these difficult economic times,
I am happy to say that I still have a job and am also
able to enjoy some of the little things in life-
like going out to dinner with my hubby and kids.

There is just so much to give thanks for this year.  I am truly blessed.

So what are you thankful for?

No comments: