Friday, November 23, 2012

Enjoying Life

The fam and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
There was plenty of food, and the wine ran freely!

Here are a couple of the highlights.
The dinner table, minus the food (and people).

My dad asking, 
"Why does your camera flash 5 times before taking a picture?"

Todd enjoying the football game.

My mom and I mugging it.
What you can't see is that we both have wine glasses in our hands,
and it took probably 10 previous pictures
 to get one where we looked decent.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the kids
 because I was helping with the meal,
so Alexxa was the designated picture taker.
Austin, he just slept like 4 hours straight!

I also didn't get any pictures of the food because I was too busy eating.
Hey, it's Thanksgiving, what do you want?

So, did you have a nice Thanksgiving with too much food and wine?


No comments: