Tuesday, September 25, 2012

What A Deal

As I mentioned before, Lexx and I had a girls day out this past weekend.
So, that being said, we couldn't pass up our favorite shopping spot.
Nordstroms you say...Nope
Macys you say...Nada
Salvation Army. ... a ha..you guessed it.

Lexx and I found some steals, and while I can't show you all of what we got,
I will share a couple of things.
(I'm not sure why they are loading sideways, so just tilt your head a little..mkay)

Bottoms from Victoria's Secret Pink collection

New dress - Target brand - still had original tags on it.

Beautiful ruffle shirt...hard to tell, but it is layered.

Momma's dress. 
 A little more conservative than 
I usually wear, but nice just the same.

Grand total?  
Less than $15!
Booyah - can't beat that baby!

Have you found any great deals lately?
Do share.

No comments: