Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday Celebration(s)

I survived the weekend ...inservice and all.
Saturday was a bear though.
I got home and collapsed on my bed and ended up taking a 3 hour nap.
Todd and I were going to celebrate my birthday/our anniversary, but I was too beat.

After I woke up from my monster nap, Todd and I talked, and decided that we would celebrate my birthday on Sunday, and that we would celebrate our anniversary next weekend
 (maybe even the weekend after that).

So being the sweet honey bunny that he is, Todd took Lexx and I to breakfast on
 Sunday to start off my birthday.
We ate at our favorite spot (can you guess where?).

I decided to have a little mimosa to get the morning started.
I rarely drink, so this was really unusual.
Lexx and I, pre Mimosa. 


My breakfast

Alexxa's breakfast

Todd's breakfast

What a light weight.
Note to self:  Don't let anyone take your picture while you are drinking.

Because I'm such a light weight, I almost spilled my eggs in Todd's lap, and immediately after that proceeded to fling scrambled eggs across the table and on to Todd's shirt...
Ooopppseeee.

I didn't do much between lunch and dinner except chores, take a nap, and play on the computer,
 but when dinner time rolled around - 
I was all over that and ready to go.

We ate at the Auburn Alehouse.
We had never been there, but heard good things and decided to go check it out.

Some brewsky samplings and the real thing - Yummers.

'
The hubs and scary me.
Doesn't it look like I want to eat your soul in this picture.
Apparently I don't pay attention to my mental notes to myself, 
and allowed people to take my picture while drinking.

My little cuties...aren't they just the cutest!

Todd's seafood ciapino and Austin's pizza.

I didn't take pictures of Lexxa's and my dinner because they were just soup and salad.
Take my word though, the food was delicious.

We definitely plan on going back in the near future.

So what did we do after dinner?
Came back home, got in our jammies and wen't to bed.

So what do you do for your birthday?
Does it revolve around food like mine always does?
Are you a foodie like me?

No comments: