Thursday, September 6, 2012

1 Job Down

We took full advantage of the long weekend.  
Todd and I finished the project that we had been putting off for the past three weeks.  
We decided to get busy and just paint our room.  

Todd started first by spackeling (I don't know how to spell it).


Yes, I took pictures while he worked (kind of...how hard is spackeling).


I took a picture so you could see the difference in paint color.
It is hard to see when you take a picture of the entire room painted.

I started painting after taking a few pictures, and painted for about 1 1/2 solid.



So I had to have some sustenance.


And while I ate, Todd finished the very last part of the room.

Now all we have to do is windowsills and flooring.

We aren't going to do the flooring until Alexxa goes off to college again, 
so I have probably another year until the project is completely finished.

No comments: