Monday, August 20, 2012

MMMmmmm Brownies

I took the time Sunday to make the German Chocolate Brownies recipe that I had found on Pinterest.
Let me tell you...boy was it worth the time.
I think I may like the brownies more than the actual cake.
Although, I am more of a brownie girl than a cake girl (not that I would turn either down).
Take a look and see the gooey goodness.

The brownie ingredients along with the German chocolate ingredients.
There were a ton of ingredients.

The brownie mix.

The brownie mix completely mixed together.
Isn't that a beautiful brown color.

The cooked brownies after I pulled them out of the oven.

I drizzled a little chocolate and caramel on the brownies before putting on the frosting.

Todd doing quality control.
He did so much quality control that he was so sick to his stomach that he couldn't eat a brownie.
Shame, shame, shame.
I guess that leaves more for me!
(My evil plan worked...BWAHAHAHA)

The completed product.
I took a picture of them after I pulled them out of the fridge.
It firmed them up.
I did eat one straight out of the oven and it was gooey heaven.

So what do you think?
Would you try this recipe (I highly recommend you do if you like coconut)?
Do you think it looks similar to the post from last week?


No comments: