Monday, August 13, 2012

Busy and Fun Weekend

I accomplished everything I said I was going to do from the post on Friday, and more!

We ended up pretty much just running errands both Saturday and Sunday.

I documented our Sunday with my cute little camera.


On our way to Auburn (Foresthill Bridge under construction).

Dump run...again.
No owls this time...boo!

Remember, safety first!

After we went to the dump, we headed to Home Depot.
That's right, be jealous, we do all the fun stuff (*cough, cough)


Heading back home in the 105 degree heat in an unairconditioned Jeep...
Great planning!

After we came home, cooled down and did some chores, we headed to 
The Decades Party 
at Bret and Amy's house.
These are all the people who had birthdays (20 years-70 years)


Austin and his little fan club swimming in the awesome pool.

Barb, Cindy and Susan enjoying something
(It might have to do with something in that red wine glass, but I don't know for sure).

Some of the party animals.

I have several more pictures, but dumb blogger is loading them sideways, so I gave up.
We were at the party a couple hours and  had to leave because we had more chores to finish up at home.

One of the best chores was cooking hamburgers, and they were delicious.


It was a great way to end a busy weekend.

What did you end up doing this weekend?






No comments: