Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Small Mishap

I know everyone is aware that it has been hotter than H***
in this part of the country for the past few weeks.

Well....I went out to my car after work on Monday, sat in my driver's seat and looked at my mirror.
I noticed something brown on the glass, then the plastic, then the headliner, and when I turned around I saw something silver sitting on my back seat with a brown liquid all around it.

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was until I started nosing around in the back of the car.

Guess what I found, actually why don't you take a look for yourself instead of guessing.


Yep, that's an empty soda can with the lid blown off of it.

Someone left a coke in the back of my car and I was unaware of it.
The heat was too much and made it explode...
ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF MY CAR!

I spent a good hour trying to clean it all up,
but it looks like I'm going to have to get it cleaned professionally.

I'll tell you what.
Whoever left the soda in my car, you better hope that I don't find out who you are!
GRRRRRRRR

No comments: