Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gardening From Scraps

Did you know that you can start a "grocery store garden" using
leftover pieces of the fruits and vegetables that you buy from the store?

I'm pretty much known for my "black thumb", or best case scenario, "brown thumb",
 but the directions on how to grow these things actually sound pretty basic...
Brenda proof if you will.

I've attached some pictures and the link to instructions to each specific fruit/veggie.

I have only attached about 5 things that you can do,
but there are many different things that you can start from scraps.

Just do a look up online or using Pinterest...you'll be amazed.

Most importantly -
 if you do try this send me pictures and let me know AND have fun doing it!


Onion link

Pineapple link


Carrot link

Celery link

Avocado link

Not bad, right?

Plus, it doesn't cost a thing to start, and it ends up saving you money in the long run because you don't have to pay for these supplies when you go grocery shopping.

Win/win situation.







No comments: