Thursday, January 24, 2013

I've Got An Itch

that I want to scratch,
but I don't know where to begin.
Wow, that's sounds pretty weird-
let me explain.
 
I have several projects that I
want to start/finish, so many in
fact that I don't know where to begin.
 
Here are a few examples of some
of the them:
 
Get curtains for living room.
(easy enough, but I can't decide what color or length I want).
 
Finish painting the kitchen ceiling.
(easy enough, but Todd threw away the paint can,
and we can't remember the color)
 
Organize bedroom
(again, easy enough except I don't have anywhere
to store anything.)
 
Get some artwork/photography up on the walls.
Um ya, I can do this one.
 
Pick out fixtures and various other things to redo the bathroom.
(I have no idea where to go with this, so I can't proceed
until I do decide)
 
Figure out what to do with the barbecue and utensils.
(Did some research already - hit a brick wall)
 
Pick out some cushions/pillows/umbrella for patio furniture.
Perhaps this is one I could tackle.
 
Blog - new direction?
(Started research on this - MUCH more to do)
 
New faucet in the kitchen.
(Again, I need a direction and I'm not sure what I want to do).
 
Take tile and doors piled up outside to Habitat for Humanity.
Maybe a project for this weekend!
 
Take pile of carpet outside my window to the dump.
Perhaps another project this weekend.
 
So, you get my drift.  A couple of the projects could be
accomplished but the end of the weekend, however,
a majority still need some major Internet
research done on them.
 
Oh great!  I just gave myself another project on my to do list!
 
So does anyone else get so overwhelmed with projects
that they decide not to do any of them, and instead
go to a corner and crawl under a chair?

No comments: