Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Very Short New Years Eve Recap

As you probably remember, I was sick on New Years.
The flu attacked me starting  Sunday and went through Thursday.
I did do my best to celebrate New Years though.
In fact, I went out and spent about $50 on
 little snacks. movies, and drinks.
Because I was confined to bed, Austin took over and
made some of the little goodies that I had planned
(Lexx was at her boyfriends house celebrating - 
so she was no help).

I did manage to drag myself out to the kitchen and 
get a couple of pictures before I had to go lay back down.

Austin with his spinach dip.

Yummy!
Austin also managed to throw a couple other things together,
but unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, AND I didn't get 
to taste them either.

Todd and Austin watching a movie.

Enjoying the nice cozy fire.

So that's all I can tell you about NYE
because I was asleep by 9 or 10 PM.
Hey...no snide comments.
It was midnight in New York!

No comments: