Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Working It Out


 
I'm in the orange category.
 
As you know I've been doing a dumb diet.
It's been about two months and I've lost about 10-12 pounds.
I got frustrated because I plateaued at 10ish pounds
(of course it couldn't have anything to do with
the fact that I don't really want to stop
eating yummy food!)
 
So Todd and I caved and bought a gym membership.
So far we have worked out 3 days out of 3 days planned.
Here's the thing,
I really kind of like it.
I definitely feel better after working out,
and in just 3 days I've been able to bump
up weights in my circuits anywhere from 10-20 pounds.
Plus, theoretically, if I work out enough
I can eat more of the foods I like
(I'm just not there yet).
 
So why am I telling you this?
Because you might see a little less of me on here,
or possibly the posts may be added later in the evening.
I haven't quite figured out the logistics yet.
Rest assured, however, that I will still be
posting during the week.
 
Are you working out?
If so, what is your favorite exercise?
 
 

No comments: