Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Brain Dump

I have some random things to share.
This is what Friday brain 
looks like, so try to follow along.

Look, tomatoes!

And peas!  
Growing sideways you ask -
well duh...
no.
I can't figure out how to turn the !*$# picture the right way.

Look at the little yard decoration.
He's so goofy and colorful.
He makes me smile.

Doesn't this ground cover look pretty.
I love how it cascades down the rocks.

My orange flower seems to glow.
No photoshop here people...
Just beautiful naturally vibrant colors.

So we don't have much planned for Memorial Day.
Possibly might go kayaking,
but the forecast calls for lightning, so if that's the case
we'll be staying at home watching the tube.

Have a great weekend,
and don't forget to thank a soldier for their service.

XO~
B

No comments: