Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Unbelievable Tattoos

Okay, let me start off by saying I'm
not a huge tattoo fan.
I thought about getting a small tattoo of a dolphin
on my hip when I was 18, but decided against it and
instead got my ears pierced three times.
(I'm so glad I didn't because that dolphin
would have turned into a whale).
 
With that being said I think
the following tats are amazing.
Some are truly a work of art.
See what you think.
 
All tattoo pictures from here.
 
 

 
 



This one is my personal favorite.
 
So what do you think?
Do you like any of them?
If so, which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Brenda, I am so happy you did not get a tattoo!! I think anybody that gets a tattoo on their body has a real mental problem. The body was not meant to be a piece of canvass. I like all the tattoo pictures, but they do not belong on the skin. Just saying!!!

Brenda said...

Dennis - you crack me up. I don't mind them on other people - they're just not for me. I'm glad I decided not to get one too. I don't think young people think about what it will look like as your skin ages. But I do say to each his own.