Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Yard Tour 2013

The weather was so beautiful this weekend,
I couldn't force myself to do any inside projects.
 
I was on my patio this weekend, admiring all my
colorful flowers when I thought
 I need to do a photo yard tour for you.
Enjoy!
 






Look at what flew up right in front of me.
Isn't he adorable.




I love the contrast of the colors.


This flower has a crimson stem and leaves,
and a bright red flower.


Aren't the water drops amazing.

Mr. Spider was hanging out on this flower.
 
I also had a picture of bee pollinating a flower,
but it turned out blurry - bummer.
 
I really enjoy our yard this time of year.
 
How many different color flowers are you
enjoying in your yard?


2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice shots!! And the flowers look beautiful too. Wish we had more landscaping around here. :)

Brenda said...

Thanks Amy. You have landscaping all around your house, and what isn't landscaped is taken up by a big and beautiful pool! ;)