Tuesday, June 18, 2013

County Fair

I volunteer to work at our local county fair every year.
This year was no different.
The kids were busy, so Todd and I decided
to enjoy the fair by ourselves.
 
We love the 20/30 tacos, so that was the first
thing we did after I worked my shift.

I don't know what it is about these tacos, seasoning perhaps,
but they instantly put a smile on your face.
 
After we finished eating,
we decided to see what was up at the fair.

There was a little guy riding the bucking bronco.

They also had a wallaby presentation.
Last year they had seals, this year wallabies.
So cute!
 
This was pretty cool...kid in a bubble. 
They zip a kid in the bubble, blow it up and send them off.
Wouldn't it be fun to roll around on the pool.

This little piggy (hehehe) had me cracking up.
He was a 4-h swine, and I don't think he
was very impressed with his food.

Mohawk bunny!
Isn't it adorable.
I know there is a name for this type of rabbit,
but I don't remember.

Then I went snap happy in the chicken section.
I don't know why, but for some reason I was
infatuated with some of these guys.

Are you lookin' at me?

This little pygmy goat decided to rest in its food bowl.
 
We walked around for a bit, and tried to watch
they hay bucking contest, but my feet were screaming,
so we decided to call it a night and left around 7:30 PM.

What a great time with my honey!
 
I can't wait till next year.

No comments: