Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Has Sprung - Again



 It's finally spring, and we welcomed it around
these parts with a nice little rain storm earlier this week.
I can't complain too much because it was a
pretty warm storm, and we need the rain.

Spring time means spring cleaning
(and spring clothes, spring weather, spring activities - yeah!)
I guess that means I'll do my once yearly dusting (kidding),
including fan blades, baseboards and all the neglected stuff.
I'll probably also wipe down the inside
and outside of my cupboards.
Of course we need to do some yard work:
pull weeds, plant flowers, get new dirt/bark for the planters.
I also want to give one more try to gardening.
As you've probably already read,
we haven't been super successful in the past.
Pure neglect of the garden might have
something to do with that.

On the personal front...
I really need to start walking again
(kind of started - but my foot is still bothering me).
You know, bikini season and all!  BAHAHA, as if.
Time to also get my toes painted for sandal weather.
I'm also thinking I'm going to get my hair cut much shorter.
Right now it is at the middle of my back,
and I'm thinking I'm wanting to cut it shoulder length.
We'll see if I chicken out or not.

So what do you have planned for spring time?

No comments: