Monday, March 4, 2013

Breakfast, Tires, Shopping & a Visit

We had a pretty busy Saturday over here in the McComb household.
It started off with a delicious breakfast, then an appointment to get tires for my car.
I know that they are a necessity, but in my girl mind, it is such a waste of money.
It's not like jewelry or clothes or makeup.
It's not even something cool for the house.
I had to spend $600 for something that is just going to be worn out in a couple years.
It just kills me!
Here's a picture of them...
are you as excited as I am about them?
No, I didn't think so.

While I was getting new tires put on my car, we walked over to Home Depot
and got a few things that we were needing for around the house.
The trip to Home Depot was followed by a quick trip to Kmart.
(Is it me, or is their merchandise getting worse and worse?)

After our little shopping excursion we headed over to see Uncle Lynn.
He just had a hip replacement and happened to be convalescing where 
we happened to be.
He looked fabulous and was in great spirits!
It was about 3 PM by the time we ended our visit and decided to head back home.

That didn't last long because Lexx and I ended up running some errands up 
at my parent's house.  By the time all was said and done, we actually got home 
around 5 PM.

I tell you what, I need to go back to work so that I can get some rest.

So did you have a busy weekend?




No comments: