Thursday, June 26, 2014

Some Favorites From the Weekend


We had some fun before, during and after the cruise.
So I thought I'd share a couple more pictures from the weekend.

Somebody likes their adult beverage.


Can you say delicious margarita!

Like mother,



like son!


My babies enjoying the cruise.



Sunday morning breakfast at the Red something Cafe.
Can you tell we were tired?
Were not used to all that partying.



Hmmm, what to eat, what to eat?


Emerald Bay during the daytime.
This is the area we cruised around.
No boats were present when we were there 
except for the MS Dixie and the Tahoe Queen.


A nice shot of the lake.

We decided to go home through Truckee,
so instead of going 50 we took 80.


And because our most favorite thing to do in the world is eat,
 we had to stop in our favorite  pizza parlor in Truckee, 


My pizza was so yummy.
It was spinach, red bell pepper, feta and olive oil.
OMG, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

So have you taken any side trips lately?

No comments: