Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dad's Day - All Day

The guys in our family had a pretty cool Father's Day.
Bret arranged for us all to have breakfast together 
(and paid for the entire meal - thanks Bret!)
My dad, Todd, Dennis, Lynn, Bret, Robb, Austin and Adam
were all in attendance.

We started off the morning with a breakfast buffet.
I didn't get a picture of my dad because I was too busy
talking and eating, and when I remembered to take
a picture, he had already left - darn it!
Bad Blogger!

The kids and I got Todd a Misfit Shine for Father's Day.
He is loving it because it tracks his exercise and sleep.
It's been a real eye opener as to how sedentary
a job he has, and how little sleep he gets every night.

ANYWAYS,
I did manage to get a picture of Todd's side of the family.
They stuck around a little longer so it was easy 
to round them up and get their pictures.


After breakfast we strolled around and looked 
at cars that were in the car show.


This was my dad's favorite car at the show.
Apparently this type is rare.
Really, I have no idea about cars,
but my dad was impressed with it.


Here are some details about the car.


We stood around visiting and looking at the cars
and around noon we headed home.


I made the kids take a picture with their daddy.
Then we all went in and relaxed/took a nap.

Todd had decided earlier in the day that he 
wanted to watch a movie, so  we watched
with Tom Cruise.


Apparently all the dads had the same idea and
wanted to watch a movie.

After the movie, Bret had invited us up to his house
to visit and go swimming so we stayed until around 8 PM.


Bret and Todd relaxing pool side.

It was a fun packed day.
Busy 
but fun.

I don't think Todd could have asked for anything more.

So what did you do for your father
or special man on Father's Day?


No comments: