Friday, June 6, 2014

It's Gettin' Cray Cray Round Here


I've been absent from the blog a little more than usual this week.
I'm employed in the education field, I guess you could say, 
(I'm  not about to tell what it is I do over the Internet
so that some crazy can come and kill me in my sleep).
Anyhoo, because it's the end of the school year/
beginning of summer, work has been insane. 
I've been working long hours and some evenings,
so I'm just pooped when I get home.
Plus, we are finalizing plans for my parent's 50th
anniversary party AND the kids are home from college.

Needless to say, I haven't had much time for taking
pictures or blogging.  
Just be patient, and in a couple weeks, hopefully
everything should slow down and my blogging
schedule will be back to normal.

Have a great weekend.

XO
B


No comments: