Monday, August 23, 2010

Soul Bucket


A beautiful Hell Hole landscape photo.


Loki enjoying the ride.


Eating lunch on a boulder.


Todd enjoying the peace and quiet.


I love it when light dances on the water.

I had a fabulous weekend. I cleaned most of the day Saturday which left Sunday wide open for play. Todd and I finally took the kayak out to He** Hole. It was wonderful...we kayaked, found a boulder to eat our picnic lunch on, explored a little and then kayaked back. Like Todd said, "It's nice to refill your soul bucket every once in awhile."

When we returned home from kayaking around 6 PM, we then jumped in the shower and headed right to Auburn with Austin for some In-N-Out Burgers and a movie. We watched The Expendables...those old guys still got it. While it's not usually my type of movie, I did enjoy it...Jason Statham melts my butta...yum. We got home around 11 PM, I know, we are hard core, and on a work night even. Can't ask for much more than that from a weekend.

Things I'm thankful for:
Time to refill my "soul bucket".
Feeling the warm sun on my skin, and the cool breeze on my face.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Had a fantastic time - I am thankful for the sun on your skin also:)