Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why?


This morning, and by morning I mean early morning like 5:00 AM, I got up because let's just say I had to. Half asleep I started to walk out to the hallway and twisted my ankle. Not only did I do it once, but I did it again when I returned to bed because I was half asleep. Everything is OK, I wasn't hurt, but I couldn't figure out what I had stepped on...avocado pit...in the middle of my bedroom pathway...half eaten. Why? Cause Loki or Thor had dropped it off there after they were finished messing with it.

Then I'm straightening up the house and notice there are cherry pits stashed in separate corners of our hallway. What the heck! Why? Cause Loki stole some cherries and tried to hide the evidence, but she's not a very good little thief.

Do you think maybe I should ground the puppies before they do something really bad and the police end up at our house?

Also, is it me, or does weird stuff happen to other people?

Things I'm thankful for today:
That we are more than half way through the work week.
Austin and Alexxa actually enjoying each others company.

No comments: