Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Luv, Luv, Luv Saving Money


And assume you do too. I found a site I thought some of you would be interested in. Go to www.groupon.com/sacramento . The way the site works is that they have one item for sale at a discounted rate for usually about a day. In order for the deal to take place, people have to purchase a certain number of whatever is being sold within the given time frame. Sounds confusing, but once you go to the site you'll understand what I mean. Some of the stuff is totally off the wall, ie the week of striptease class for $60, ummm...thank you, not. However, some of the deals look pretty awesome. Hope you enjoy the site and happy shopping.

Things I'm thankful for today:

Appreciating a good deal
Me being frugal...not the same as a tightwad!

No comments: