Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring, Sprung, Spronged?

I made the last word up in my post title.
Although, it's technically not spring yet, 
the plants on our property have been
 "sprung" around here for over a month.

Don't get me wrong, I love it.
You know I do because I always post
millions of pictures of flowers on my blog.
I can't help it.
It's like a sickness.
A real pretty sickness!

My tulip tree.

It makes my heart do a pitter patter.
Isn't she pretty?
And yes, I just called my tree a she.


Blooms from my tulip tree fully opened.


Some glowy yellow plant.
And it shall be from here henceforth called -
"Glowy yellow plant"


 Mr. Butterfly wanted to get in on the action.
What a ham.
Flapping his wings, strutting his stuff.
Did you know butterflies could strut their stuff?
Me either.

So there you go.
A quick down and dirty on the plants that are
starting to peak out now.

BTW, did you know spring starts March 20th?


No comments: