Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Necklaces for New Years

Those of you who know me, know that I like BIG jewelry.
So when I found Shoplately I was instantly in love.
I ordered two large necklaces.
I want to wear one of them for New Years,
but I'm having trouble deciding which one to wear.
Take a look and see which one you think I'll choose.

Sorry for the boob shot, but I had to get close to show you.
This one is gold and has clear crystals.




The second necklace is much larger and has yellow stones.

 
So which one did I pick?
Guess you'll have to read my upcoming blogs to find out.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

I think you chose the larger one with the yellow stones:) Right??

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dennis (a rather rare occurrence). Both look nice on you and you look beautiful! AA