Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Decorations

Have you finished all your Christmas Decorating?
I haven't.
Not even close.
I had the long weekend (4 days off),
and I decorated exactly half of our mantel.
 
Now that I think about it,
I should actually finish decorating, instead of
messing around on the computer.
BUT...because I am a slacker,
I'm not decorating, I am playing around.
 
So, here are some decorations I found on the internet
that I liked and wished I was motivated
enough to make.
 
 
I liked that they made a tree instead
of a wreath with extra ornaments.

 
How easy would this be to make.
Piece of wood & two different paint colors.
Simple
 
 
If your looking for a project that's a little more challenging to make,
this "Merry & Bright" sign might be fun.

 
The last decoration I thought was cute
was this 3D frame filled with bells.
Or, if you don't like the bells, you could
add paper snowflakes, confetti, cotton balls,
anything your heart desires really.
You could either paint the glass,
or use vinyl decals.
 
Have you decorated your house yet?
Did you flex your DIY mind muscles,
and come up with any awesome projects?
Do share.
 
 
 
 

No comments: