Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thanksgiving Decorations

I want to add a little Thanksgiving flair this holiday.
So where is the first place I headed to?
Pinterest, of course.
 
I had two requirements -
1.  Cheap
2.  Easy
 
Three projects caught my eye.
 
Thanksgiving Centerpiece.jpg
 
This first picture caught my eye because it looks extremely simple.
I believe the pumpkins aren't real, but that's the beauty,
you can either buy a fake pumpkin and cut a hole in the top,
or you can buy a real pumpkin, cut a hole in the top and gut it.
Personally, I think I would go the fake pumpkin way and
either arrange flowers in a vase and place in the pumpkin,
or buy a potted plant
 


 
I thought this would be nice because all I would have to purchase
to get this look are a couple of tea lights.
I have several fallen branches and  pine cones on my property,
and I thought this was a cute option.
 
Carve pumpkins with a drill.


This final picture is probably my favorite.
I could picture these drilled pumpkins sitting on a table
in a dimly lit room.  If you did one like the middle
pumpkin, drilled the holes, cut a hole in the top and then
place a cup with a flameless candle and then place a
cup/vase with flowers on top of that, it could
 be an attractive centerpiece.

What are your plans for jazzing up the
 table this holiday season?
 
 
 


No comments: