Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PSL, My New BFF

I had a fun filled weekend,
and I can't wait to share some little details with you.
I woke up Saturday ready to go out to breakfast,
and Todd wasn't game.
He had some sort of tummy bug.
So, being the compassionate and loving wife that I am,
I left him home alone
(In my defense, I catch EVERYTHING!).
 
I ran some errands in town,
and made a stop at Starbucks.
I had been wanting to try their Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Everyone raves about it,
so I thought I would give it a shot.

It was love at first sight.
 
It's orangy goodness.

 
We became best friends - fast!
We hung out for a while,
and when PSL went to have it's picture taken,
I photobombed it like any BFF would.

 
I love you PSL!
I'm so glad you are in my life.
 
Have you made any new BFF's like me,
or do you have any new fall favorites?

No comments: